Sunday, March 20, 2011

Zeus



Ok. You guys may think I am crazy doing a blog post on my little dog but thats ok.  This is my little dorkie Zeus.  He is so full of life and energy.  Im sure you can tell that I am a little crazy about dogs, I have four at home but this little guy is near and dear to my heart.  He is about two years old now and he is like my little kid.  Zeus is aways happy to see me and waits by the door when I come home from work.  There is nothing like the unconditional love of your pet.  

So lets jump into the reason why I am doing this post.  I have my blog to share about myself to whoever is interested in learning.  I want to meet people that are like me that I probably would not have met anywhere else.  I also want to use this blog to look back on thing I liked, things I did and stuff like that.  Yesterday 3/19/11 My little guy all of the sudden could not move his back legs.  He likes to play rough with the bigger dogs so we decided to watch Zeus and see if he gets better.  After a few hours there was no improvement.  When I took him to the vet they took X-Rays and concluded he has a disk disease that can happen all of the sudden.  It tends to happen with small dogs, yorkies, and there really is no reason for it.  This effects the mobility of his back legs can may require surgery.  At the moment he is on meds but if there is no improvement soon he will HAVE to have the surgery.   I am going to research this more because it is killing me to see that my little guy cannot walk and run around with his brothers.  I will update this blog when the status changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment